With the completion of the Fall Season, it’s time to put 2019 behind us and make plans for a successful 2020 campaign. After analyzing our current financials, playoff requirements, and comparing to other area teams, we have decided to raise the dues for 2020. We feel it is necessary to match the continued growth of the club. We are providing a number of easy ways to pay. Here is the deal:
Dues payments are $120 per season ($240 total for fall and spring) and $60 for summer 7's - If you do not pay your dues, you will not play in a season game until the payment is made. We have payment plans that we can utilize for anyone who cannot immediately pay the total dues.
You can also become a 30/30 member - paying a set rate of $30/month satisfies dues and pays a dividend of an awesome swag item. This is a great way to support the club and allows us to have a dependable, constant income; a portion of which will be set aside for future club investments.
Non-playing member (social) dues are $100 per year.
Option 1: $10 monthly subscription via PayPal for Spring season
Option 2: $20 monthly subscription via PayPal for Spring/Fall seasons
Option 3: $30 monthly subcription via PayPal for the year to satisfy all dues as a 30/30 member.
Option 4: Pay your season dues through the "Donate" button
The club dues collected each season help to cover the numerous expenses that allow the club to compete, practice, travel, and host after match socials and a 7’s tournament. Players must be up to date with dues payments to be considered an active club member in good standing. Benefits include:
- Opportunity to play in our games, practices, and participate in club events
- Vote for Officers at our AGM and have a say in Club Business
- Be eligible for board positions*
- Cross Fit membership for 2 months!
If anyone has any questions or concerns regarding dues payments, please reach out to Nikita.
*Eligibility requirements listed in the by-laws must be met
- 1. All players shall maintain a high standard of moral and ethical conduct, which includes self control, responsible behavior; consideration for the physical and emotional well-being of others, proper manners on the field and in public places where New Haven Rugby sponsored events/games are being held and while traveling to and from such places.
- 2. All players shall abstain from the use of illegal drugs and the immoderate use of alcohol before, during or after matches, as well as at New Haven Rugby sponsor's place of business, sponsored events or games. Any player under the age of 21 shall abstain from any use of alcohol.
- 3. All Players shall abstain from obnoxious, impolite or antisocial behavior of any sort that would adversely affect the image of New Haven Rugby. This includes verbal abuse of players, opponent, officials or supporters during a matches or a New Haven Rugby sponsored events or games.
- 4. All players and supporters must respect the ground rules that are in effect at any particular match, such as prohibitions against having any alcohol or pubic indecency on the grounds and in public parks.
- 5. All players have a responsibility for the behavior of their supporters while attending New Haven Rugby sponsored events/games.
- 6. All players shall respect and play within the Laws & Regulations that govern the sport of rugby, as set forth by the International Rugby Board (IRB), USA Rugby and NERFU.
- 7. All players have the responsibility to be game fit and to take care of any injuries incurred on or off the field. All injuries should be communicated to the Coach and/or Captain immediately following the game.
- 8. All Players have the responsibility to show up on time for both games and practices. On game day all players must arrive 1 hour prior to the start of the game (unless previously communicated differently) and for away games must arrive at the predetermined departure time. For practices players must be kitted up prior to the designated start time. Any deviation from this must be communicated to the Coach and/or Captain prior to the scheduled time.
- 9. Any player found in violation of the "Code of Conduct" will have an opportunity to explain his actions to the Disciplinary Board who will then determine the consequence. Consequences will range from a warning, a monetary fine, match suspensions or expulsion.
- 10. All players must be in good standing with New Haven Rugby in order to participate in practices and games. This includes being current with New Haven Rugby dues, union disciplinary sanctions and USA Rugby membership
Violations of this Code of Conduct will be immediately addressed by the New Haven Rugby Disciplinary Board.